Drive your macro momentum. Week by week.
Purpose requires discipline. Results require consistency. We make big bets every single day, but fail to translate them into wins. Tasks shouldn’t be a burden. They should help us carry a higher cause whilst having fun in the process. Knowing why you do is equally as important as knowing where you want to be.
How does it work?
Intentions and desired outcomes quickly attach meaning to our tasks. Here is how to frame TIDO's:
- TASK → What you want to get done.
- INTENTION → Why you are doing it. (Past/Current Self)
- DESIRED OUTCOME → Where you want to be as a result. (Future Self)
When thinking in these terms, tasks turn from action items with little meaning to thoughtful quests filled with purpose.
And that's it. More details and the psychological basis are outlined in the template.
- Landing page: https://tido.today/
- Initial Webflow prototype for testing: https://ageofus.webflow.io/tido
- Julian Paul's Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsjulianpaul
You can check out my writing and more here: https://julianpaul.me/